Sunflower seeds 5009:
Nutritional analysis of sunflower seed:
1. Sunflower seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, high-quality protein, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, selenium, and vitamin E, vitamin B1 and other nutrients;
2. Sunflower seeds also enable regulating brain cell metabolism;
3. Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, which improves immune function, prevents aging and disease;
4. Sunflower seeds are high in plant sterols and phospholipids which can inhibit cholesterol synthesis, and prevent atherosclerosis;
5. Sunflower seeds contain a wealth of potassium to protect the heart and prevent hypertension.
Sunflower Seeds Base
The sunflower seeds we exported, are from Inner Mongolia planting base (seeds organic farm) in north of China which plant and harvest quality seeds in bulk. Advanced equipment and sunflower seeds experts ensure high yield and prime quality of various types of sunflower seeds such as seeds from dwarf sunflowers, giant sunflowers or colored sunflowers, etc.
Often sunflower seeds should be sowed since late March to April because of its proper weather and environment. The earlier sowing, then the higher yield & quality. In organic farm, through professional planting of sunflower seeds, give priority to rooms of sunflower planting so planting density around 65*60 cm namely making every rows 30 inches apart; for large size seeds are planted with a depth of no more than 1 inch when a spacing of about 6 inches; In planting base, we adopt artificial pollination or pollinated by bees because of not fruity by self-pollination of sunflower.
||Tianjin China(Mainland)||Flavour||Lemon flavor taste|
|Package||15g size: 158*(80+10)mm material: 60g yellow kraft paper/PE15/ VMPET12/PE30
|Payment terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Sino Sources Food Co., Ltd.