Affordable price salted sunflower seeds 363/601/361/5009/3939 in shell from China supplier
Brand Name: Sinosources
Cultivation Type: Common
Processing type: Raw
Style: Dried, Roasted, Salted, Honey roasted
Color: Natural, Pets striped
MOISTURE: 10% Max
Packaging: as per customer’s request
Certification: HACCP/HALAL/ ISO22000/GREEN FOOD/ ECOCERT CERTIFICATE/ ORGANIC CERTIFICATE/ BRC CERTIFICATE
Grade: Best Grade
Place of Origin: Tianjin, China
Nutritional analysis of sunflower seed:
1. Sunflower seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, high-quality protein, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, selenium, and vitamin E, vitamin B1 and other nutrients;
2. Sunflower seeds also enable regulating brain cell metabolism;
3. Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, which improves immune function, prevents aging and disease;
4. Sunflower seeds are high in plant sterols and phospholipids which can inhibit cholesterol synthesis, and prevent atherosclerosis;
5. Sunflower seeds contain a wealth of potassium to protect the heart and prevent hypertension.
Sunflower Seeds Base
The sunflower seeds we exported, are from Inner Mongolia planting base (seeds organic farm) in north of China which plant and harvest quality seeds in bulk. Often sunflower seeds should be sowed since late March to April because of its proper weather and environment. The earlier sowing, then the higher yield & quality. In organic farm, through professional planting of sunflower seeds, give priority to rooms of sunflower planting so planting density around 65*60 cm namely making every rows 30 inches apart; for large size seeds are planted with a depth of no more than 1 inch when a spacing of about 6 inches; In planting base, we adopt artificial pollination or pollinated by bees because of not fruity by self-pollination of sunflower.
Sino Sources Food Co., Ltd.